Build Your Career with Us
Central Network Retail Group, LLC (CNRG) is a multi-format, multi-brand company operating more than 53 hardware stores, home centers, and lumberyards throughout ten states across the US. Our company name reflects our commitment to operating different businesses through a central network. The more commonly used acronym of our company name, CNRG, is also a reminder that we are committed to creating synergies throughout our portfolio of companies.
Profile of Our Team Members
This is generally what we look for when hiring new CNRG employees:
- Hard working and reliable.
- Enjoy helping people.
- Good with their hands, maybe tackling some do-it-yourself projects at home.
- Looking to build a long-term career with upward mobility inside a strong company.
- Not afraid to learn new things and take on interesting challenges.
- Can set aside one of those “bad days” we all have, and still be friendly with everyone.
- Have experience either working in, or shopping in hardware stores, lumberyards or home centers.
- Interested in becoming part of a great team.
- Live near one of our CNRG Brands.
Does this sound like you? If so, then please click the button below to see any current openings and apply online.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
CNRG provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CNRG complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
CNRG expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of CNRG’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.